- +27 (0)87 353-4194
The Healthcare Industry faces unique challenges with regards to Records and Information Management. Record volumes continue to soar while Legislation creates stricter guidelines for Compliance, such as the Protection of Personal Information Act (2013).
Health Practitioners know that the information contained within Medical Records is highly sensitive and personal, and proper protection of this information means complying with the various Regulations, such as POPI and the HPCSA Guidelines on the keeping of Patient Records.
Keeping and protecting these Records and Documents can be an overwhelming proposition and, if it isn't done right, an expensive one. These Records contain information that is necessary to treat patients properly, and need to be managed, be accessible and kept safely in addition to the Compliance with the various Regulations.
i-Kno's Services and Solutions for Healthcare include:
- Needs Assessment, including Identifying Risk Exposure, in terms of the condition of your records.
- Examining your Storage and guiding you towards a safe environment for the secure keeping of records, not just safeguarding your records from getting lost, but also against the elements.
- Development and Maintenance of a comprehensive Records & Information Management program to comply with the proper Legislation and Regulations.
- Securing of Paper Files.
- Development of Emergency Plans.
- Easy transition to Electronic Medical Records.
- Bar-coded offsite storage of Paper Records.
- Accessibility to Records across the network through defined permissioning structures.
- Compliant Scanning / Digitisation and Indexing of Records for instantaneous access.
- Scan on Demand Services.
- Paper and Digital retrievals.
- Destruction / Shredding Services.
- Mobile access to Records.
- Cloud or On-premise storage of Digitised Records.
Rest assured that your Records and Business are secure whilst delivering your core task of providing excellent Healthcare to your Patients.